Atom 12 User's Manual
Info: Browser Support
Atom produces albums that display properly in most browsers.
- Standards compliance: Atom produces valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. However, no attempt is made to ensure that user-provided code (in titles, comments, etc.) is valid.
- Current desktop browsers: All Atom skin features are supported in the current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Other browsers: Atom is not tested in any other browsers. Support for skin features is unknown.
- Tablet browsers: Atom is only occasionally tested on any tablets (e.g., iPad), but all skin features should operate properly.
- Smartphones: Atom is tested in Chrome and Firefox on an Android phone, and is occasionally tested in Chrome and Safari on an iPhone. All skin features should operate properly.
- jAlbum integrated browser: The integrated browser in jAlbum is fairly reliable, but you should preview your album in a real browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari) before concluding that there's a problem with it.