Comet 30 User's Manual
Info: Browser Support
Comet produces albums that display properly in most browsers.
- Standards compliance: Comet produces valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. However, no attempt is made to ensure that user-provided code (in titles, comments, etc.) is valid.
- Current desktop browsers: All Comet skin features are supported in the current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Other browsers: Comet is not tested in any other browsers. Support for skin features is unknown.
- Tablet browsers: Comet is only occasionally tested on any tablets (e.g., iPad), but all skin features should operate properly. There is no swipe support, however.
- Smartphones: All Comet skin features are supported in Chrome and Firefox on Android. Comet is only occasionally tested on iOS, but all skin features should operate properly. There is no swipe support, however. The thumbstrip is not shown on any small display (less than 650px in either dimension).
- jAlbum integrated browser: The integrated browser in jAlbum is fairly reliable, but you should preview your album in a real browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari) before concluding that there's a problem with it.