Jupiter 54 User's Manual
Info: Browser Support
Jupiter produces albums that display properly in most browsers.
- Standards compliance: Jupiter produces valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. However, no attempt is made to ensure that user-provided code (in titles, comments, etc.) is valid.
- Current desktop browsers: All Jupiter skin features are supported in the current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Other browsers: Jupiter is not tested in any other browsers. Support for skin features is unknown.
- Tablet browsers: Jupiter is only occasionally tested on any tablets (e.g., iPad), but all skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported.
- Smartphones: Jupiter is tested in Chrome and Firefox on an Android phone, and is occasionally tested in Chrome and Safari on an iPhone. All skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported.
- jAlbum integrated browser: The integrated browser in jAlbum is fairly reliable, but you should preview your album in a real browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari) before concluding that there's a problem with it.