Jupiter 54 User's Manual
Index Page & Icons
Index Page & Icons » Options
- Max objects per page: By default, thumbnails for all of the objects in a folder are shown on a single index page. If you choose this option, however, you can limit the number of object thumbnails that appear on a page. If there are more objects in the folder than the selected number, the jAlbum core will generate additional index pages - index2.html, index3.html, and so on - and the page will show "prev/next page" navigation. If you choose to show folder thumbnails in a separate section, those are counted separately.
- Numbered link list: If selected, and if there is more than one index page at a given level (because you have chosen to limit the number of thumbnails that appear on each page), a clickable numbered link list will be displayed above the thumbnail table.
- Link to album home: If selected, index page navigation at all levels below the top level of the album includes a "home" icon that takes the site visitor back to the main index page of the album.
- Open web locations in new tab: If selected, web locations will open in a new browser tab, rather than the same browser tab.
- Apply color gradient to page body: If selected, the background color of all pages will have a gradient. In most cases, the background color will be the primary body color at the top of the page, and a darker shade of the same color towards the bottom. The reverse is true for styles that have a black or very dark body color. Using the Custom style, you may specify any bottom color you like for the page body (it can even transition from blue at the top to red at the bottom - any HTML colors may be used). Because mobile browsers often mangle body gradients, they are removed on small displays.
Index Page & Icons » Icons
- Icon size: The size of the navigation icons.
- Top of page: If selected, a "top of page" icon is displayed when the visitor scrolls down through the thumbnails.
- Top of page size: The size of the "top of page" icon.
- Top of page opacity: The opacity of the "top of page" icon.
Index Page & Icons » Home Icons
- Site and Album: If you choose the first icon set, the "leaving this page" icon is used for links in the album that point to the homepage you have entered under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to external homepage » Address (URL), if any, and the "house" icon is used for links from folders in the album that point to the top level of the album, if you have chosen to display such links. If you choose the second set, the "house" icon is used for the homepage link, and the "double up" icon is used for returning to the top of the album from folders.
Index Page & Icons » Icon Style
- Icon Style: You may choose either thin icons or fat icons.
Index Page & Icons » Breadcrumb Trail
- Breadcrumb trail: If selected, a breadcrumb trail is shown below the title bar on index pages, showing the path from the top of the album to the current location.
- Not shown at top level: If selected, the breadcrumb trail is not shown at the top level of the album. It appears only on folder index pages.
- Include site home: If selected, the breadcrumb trail includes a link to the page defined under Settings » Pages » Link to external homepage.
- Border style, width, etc.: You may select the style of border - solid, double, or beveled - the width of the border, the radius applied to the corners, the width of the shadow, and the opacity of the shadow. Setting the border width to 0px results in no border being applied, and setting the shadow width to 0px results in no shadow. Solid borders are generally visible at only 1px, double borders require a width of at least 3px-4px to be visible, and beveled borders require a width of at least 5px-6px to be visible. Depending upon the style, beveled borders often look better with the accompanying shadow set to 0px (i.e., removed).