Jupiter 40 User's Manual
Metadata » Metadata Display
- Space between caption and metadata: If selected, the metadata will be separated from the caption by a blank line.
- Hide metadata on small display: If selected, the metadata will be hidden on the slide page on a small display, like a smartphone.
- Dim metadata until hovered: If selected, the metadata will be dimmed on the slide page until the site visitor mouse-hovers on it.
- Camera icon: If selected, a small camera icon is displayed to the left of the metadata.
Metadata » EXIF Fields
- Camera, Date, ISO, etc: If selected, each of the chosen standard EXIF fields will be included in the displayed metadata, labeled as indicated. The file name of the image may also be included, though this isn't actually part of the image metadata. Labels may be left blank. GPS coordinates of 0°0'0" latitude and longitude, inserted by some cameras when they can't obtain an actual location, are ignored.
Metadata » Custom Metadata
- Metadata tag: The name of any available metadata tag may be entered (e.g., Iptc.Credit), up to a total of 10 such tags. The names of the metadata tags contained in an image file may be determined by right-clicking a thumbnail in the main jAlbum editing window and selecting List metadata.
- Metadata label: The text to be displayed as the label for each metadata tag entered (e.g., Photographer). This may be left blank.
Metadata » Metadata Sequence
- Drag to reorder: The sequence of the displayed metadata may be changed by clicking and dragging the fields into the desired order.