Mercury 67 User's Manual
Slides » Title & Caption
- Slide page title: The title bar on the slide pages can be set to display the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is same as the album title/name), the image title/name, or nothing.
- Hide slide page title on small display: If selected, the text in the slide page title bar will be hidden on a smartphone. If not selected, the text will be visible, but will be truncated to avoid line-wrapping, which consumes scarce screen real estate.
- Image caption: The caption below a slide image may display the image title, the image comment, both, or neither.
- Name if no title: If no image title has been entered, use the image file name (without its extension).
- Image counter: An image counter (for example, "Image 4 of 18"), may be displayed above or below the caption.
- Separate counter from caption: If selected, the image counter will be separated from the caption by a blank line.
- Caption position: You may place the caption below the image, or to either side of it.
- Maximum caption width: The maximum width of the slide caption, if the caption is placed below the image.
- Maximum page width: If you have chosen to place the caption to either side of the image, you may choose the maximum width of the page, i.e., the width of the caption plus the width of the image.
- Image share: If you have chosen to place the caption to either side of the image, you may choose the percentage of the page width occupied by the image, the remainder being reserved for the caption.
Slides » Options
- Border: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the slide images.
- Loop slides: If selected, clicking the "next" arrow on the last slide takes the visitor to the first slide, and clicking the "previous" arrow on the first slide takes the visitor to the last slide.
- Download icon for images: If selected, displays a download icon on the slides. The link will download the slide image (whether scaled or original), or the original image if it's also included in the album. Originals may be included by choosing Link to originals via scaled images in the jAlbum settings, or by right-clicking on a thumbnail in the main jAlbum window and choosing Include original. The effect of clicking the icon will depend upon the browser and the configuration of the site visitor's computer. It may place the image in the visitor's download folder, or present a dialog offering various options for opening or saving the image, or open the image in a new browser tab, at which point the visitor can right-click the image and save it.
- Download icon for videos: If selected, displays a download icon on the slides of videos. The effect of clicking the icon will depend upon the browser and the configuration of the site visitor's computer. It may place the video in the visitor's download folder, or present a dialog offering various options for opening or saving the video, or launch a player and play the video. In the latter case, in order to save the video, the visitor will need to right-click on the download icon and choose Save target as …. The exact wording of the choice will depend upon the browser being used.
- Downloads open in new browser tab: Choosing this option causes all browsers to open the image in a new browser tab, rather than to offer a download option.
- Use audio clips: If selected, audio clips that have been attached to album objects will be shown in the slide captions.