Mercury 67 User's Manual
Title Bar » Theme Image
- Fixed theme image / Parallax theme image / No theme image: These radio buttons control which type of theme image will be used. A parallax theme image is large and scrollable, producing the illusion of page depth. A fixed theme image is a constant height. If no theme image is chosen, the title bar is a simple colored bar.
- Height (px): The height of the theme image, if a fixed theme image is selected.
- Height (%): The minimum height of the theme image that will be visible, expressed as a percentage of the viewport width, if a parallax theme image is selected. Be aware that the theme image is actually used as a background image that covers the entire viewport - the page content then masks off the lower portion of the theme image. When choosing a theme image, it should be an image whose desired content occurs towards the top of the image, rather than in the center, since the center will be obscured by the page content unless a fairly high value is chosen for the theme image display height, like 50%.
- Use...: These radio buttons control whether each folder will show its own theme image, or whether each folder will show the top-level theme image, or whether the theme image will be shown only at the top level of the album. In this last case, folders will display an plain banner title, without any theme image.
- Title background opacity: The opacity of the dimming layer that appears behind the title and description.
- Full page theme image: If selected, the theme image is displayed over the entire viewport. It is non-parallax and a fixed height.
- Border on theme image: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the theme image.
- Border on plain banner: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the plain colored banner when no theme image is used on that page.
- Gradient title background: If selected, a dimming gradient is placed over the entire theme image, rather than just behind the titles, and the title is moved to the top of the theme image. This is useful if you want to keep the theme image relatively small (short).
Title Bar » Titles
- Index page title: The title bar on the index pages can be set to display the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is same as the album title/name), or nothing.
- Maximum width: The maximum width of page titles on index and info pages.
- Include description/comment: If selected, the album description or folder comment is displayed below the album title/name or folder title/name.
- Show folder title/name in browser tab: If selected, index pages within a folder will show the folder title (if one has been entered) or the folder name in the browser tab. Otherwise, the album title is displayed in the browser tab on all pages.
- Display underscores as spaces: If selected, underscores in folder and file names that appear as titles, browser tabs, captions, or tooltips are displayed as spaces. This applies only to the actual folder and file names. User-entered titles and comments are not affected. The folder and file names themselves are not changed.
Title Bar » Logo Image
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select a logo image to display on each index page. Click Remove to remove the image.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change a logo image, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Logo on top level index page only: If selected, the logo will be displayed only on the top level index page, and not on the index pages for folders.
- Link to album home: If selected, the logo will be a clickable link to the top level of the album.
- Link to external site: If a URL is provided, the logo will be a clickable link to an external site.
- Tooltip: If the logo is a clickable link, this is the tooltip text displayed when the visitor hovers on the logo.