Neptune 68 User's Manual
Info Page » Design
Info Page » Design » Layout
- Match width of index page: If selected, the info page will be the same width as the top-level index page.
- Page width: The width of the info page. Used to produce an info page display that's narrower than the index page, though the title bar remains the same width. If larger than the actual width of the index page, this value is ignored.
- Link on top level only: If selected, the link to the info page will appear only on the index page for the top level of the album. If not selected, the link will appear on all index pages.
- Include title bar logo: If selected, and if a title bar logo has been added to the project, the info page title bar will also show the logo image.
- Box border: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the text box on info page.
Info Page » Design » Image
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select an image to display on the info page. Click Remove to remove the image.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change the image, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Image width: The width of the image. The image will be scaled down to this width - the image will not be shown larger than it actually is, however.
- Location: The image may be positioned to the left, to the right, or in the center. If the image is positioned to the left or right, the text will flow around the image.
- Border: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the info page image.
Info Page » Design » Contact
- Email label: The label that will appear on the contact line on the info page.
- Email address: The email address that will appear on the contact line on the info page.