NoPage 12 User's Manual
- Text: A watermark can be applied to the thumbnails (the jAlbum core settings provide this capability for slide images - see Album » Settings » Effects » Text). Enter the desired text here. The watermark text is parsed by the jAlbum engine, so jAlbum variables may be used. However, the filter doesn't recognize the newer "curly brace" style of variable. So, for example, the watermark text could be entered as This is $label, which would produce a watermark with the name of the image file without its file extension.
- Font: Any font installed on the user's PC may be selected. Because the watermark is applied to the image during album creation, the font is not dependent upon the fonts installed on the site visitor's computer.
- Size: The size of the watermark, in pixels.
- Style: The style of the watermark (plain, bold, italic, or both bold and italic).
- Location: The watermark may be placed left, center, or right, and top, center, or bottom.
- Strength: The opacity of the watermark. A higher value produces a darker, more visible watermark.
- Angle: The angle of the watermark. Zero degrees is horizontal, 90 degrees is vertical from top to bottom, 45 degrees is diagonal from upper left to lower right, -45 degrees is diagonal from lower left to upper right, and -90 degrees is vertical from bottom to top.