The Pluto skin has been retired. Its options have been added to the Neptune skin, which includes many additional capabilities. You may continue to use Pluto indefinitely - it won't stop working, but it won't be getting any updates. Users of Pluto are encouraged to switch to Neptune, which is actively maintained.
To convert an existing Pluto project to Neptune while retaining all of the settings:
- Install Neptune 54 or better.
- Install Pluto 44 if your project was created with an older version of Pluto.
- Open the project and save it. There is no need to make the album again.
- Open the image directory - Tools, Open directories, Image directory, and return to jAlbum, leaving the File Explorer or Finder window open.
- Close jAlbum.
- Open the jalbum-settings.jap file in any simple text editor (not a word processing application).
- Find and replace all occurrences of pluto with neptune, whether these are whole words or just parts of words. Find and replace all occurrences of Pluto with Neptune. Case is important.
- Find skin.versionSerial=44 and replace it with skin.versionSerial=54
- Find and replace skin.themeImageTitleFontColor with skin.themeTextColor
- Add a line to the end of the file: skin.themeParallax=true
- Save the file.
- Launch jAlbum, open the project, and make the album.
If you have included any custom CSS or HTML under the Code tab in Pluto, this will require revision. Class names and ID's will be different. If you need assistance in converting this material, post a question in the jAlbum forum, and I will take a look at it.