Pluto 44 User's Manual
Image & Folder Settings
To access image and folder settings, hover on a thumbnail in the main jAlbum editing window, and click More.
Then choose Edit.
Then choose the Pluto panel on the right side of the editing window.
- Video host URL: YouTube or Vimeo: If you enter a URL in this field, this image will be linked to an externally-hosted video on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Width: The width of the display window for an externally-hosted video.
- Height: The height of the display window for an externally-hosted video.
Note that the dimensions of the video window will accept these width and height entries unless they are larger than the selected jAlbum image bounds, in which case they will be automatically adjusted downwards to remain within those bounds. The adjustment occurs at album creation time - the adjusted values are never displayed in this window.
- Make New: When displaying a "new" overlay on a thumbnail for an image or video, the skin uses the date on which the file was added to the project to determine its "newness." Clicking this button causes the "date added" to be set to the current date and time, thereby making it appear new. Note that this cannot be undone.
- Make Old: Clicking this button causes the "date added" to be set to a very old date, roughly Jan. 1, 1970 (adjusted for your time zone), thereby making it appear old even if it is, in fact, newly-added. Note that this cannot be undone.
- Folder Info Text: Clicking this button brings up a window in which you can enter top and/or bottom info text for the current folder (material to be shown above or below the thumbnail table), overriding the material provided in the main skin settings.