Venus 38 User's Manual
Index Page » Title Bar
- Fixed theme image: If selected, the album displays a fixed-height theme image.
- Height: The height of the fixed theme image.
- Parallax theme image: If selected, the album displays a large, scrollable parallax theme image. Otherwise, a fixed-height theme image is used.
- Height: The minimum height of the parallax theme image that will be visible, expressed as a percentage of the viewport width. Be aware that the theme image is actually used as a background image that covers the entire viewport - the page content then masks off the lower portion of the theme image. When choosing a theme image, it should be an image whose desired content occurs towards the top of the image, rather than in the center, since the center will be obscured by the page content unless a fairly high value is chosen for the theme image display height, like 50%.
- No theme image: If selected, the album displays a simple banner title bar.
- Full page theme image: If selected, the theme image is displayed over the entire viewport. It is non-parallax and a fixed height.
- Limit theme image width: If selected, the width of a fixed, non-full page theme image is restricted to 105% of the width of the thumbnail table.
- Gradient title background: If selected, a dimming gradient is placed over the entire theme image, rather than just behind the titles, and the title is moved to the top of the theme image.
- Title background opacity: The opacity of the dimming layer that appears behind the title and description.
- Border on theme image: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the theme image.
- Border on plain banner: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the plain colored banner when no theme image is used on that page.
- Fullscreen option: If selected, a fullscreen toggle icon is displayed in the title bar. Note that when a visitor enters a folder in the album, the display reverts to the regular, non-fullscreen view. This is a browser security measure, and can't be overridden.
- Limit navigation icon spread: If selected, the horizontal spread of the navigation icons is restricted to 105% of the width of the thumbnail table, even though the theme image covers the entire width of the viewport.
- Navigation icon size: The size of the navigation icons.
Index Page » Icons
- Home Icon: You can choose the icon for the link you have entered under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to homepage » Address (URL), either the "external page" icon or the "home" icon.
- Icon Style: You may choose either fat icons or thin icons.
Index Page » Other
- Top of page: If selected, a "top of page" icon is displayed when the visitor scrolls down through the thumbnails.
- Top of page size: The size of the "top of page" icon.
- Top of page opacity: The opacity of the "top of page" icon.
- Display underscores as spaces: If selected, underscores in folder and file names that appear as titles, browser tabs, or captions are displayed as spaces. This applies only to the actual folder and file names. User-entered titles and comments are not affected. The folder and file names themselves are not changed.
Index Page » Logo Image
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select a logo image to display on each index page. Click Remove to remove the image.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change a logo image, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Link to external site: If a URL is provided, the logo will be a clickable link to an external site.
- Tooltip: If the logo is a clickable link, this is the tooltip text displayed when the visitor hovers on the logo.